Welcome to The Cerrigydrudion Show
The Cerrigydrudion Show is always held on the first Saturday in September.
There are lots of activities to appeal to everyone:
- Dog Races
- Home Produce
- Exhibitions of old machinery
- Hand Shearing Competitions
- Variety of Trade Stands
- Food and Drink
- Activities for children – through the Uwchaled Young Farmers Club – including Face Painting
- Stock, Produce and Judges of High Quality
- A social day out for all the family
- The Show Dance follows the show in the marquee for adults and young people over 16.
- Sheep – I’Ansons feed company is sponsoring the Sheep Section.
Some images of past Cerrig shows
How to Find Us?
The Show is on the road out of Cerrigydrudion towards Llyn Brenig/Denbigh. The Show fields are on the left and parking is on the right.
For Sat Nav’s please use LL21 9SW.
The Show opens at 9am with admission at £6 for adults, £5 senior citizen and £2 for children, and £16 Family ticket.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cerrig Show, please take the time to enjoy exploring the rest of our website